Re: Pc slammed in Whole Earth Review

Well this is a very human and controlled way for him (Williams) to
look at this.  We as humans think that it is our job to control
mother nature and his datum that he is calling for is just another
short cited stab at calling nature wrong.  Nature works and when it
doesn't the ecosystem or species no longer exists.  Permaculture is
mimicing nature, therefor how can Permaculture as a whole not work.

Williams obviously doesn't understand Permaculture or is to arrogant
to accept it.

Greg

--
"It's never seemed relevant to study people whose only accomplishment
was to live on a planet for three million years without devouring it.

Quote from My Ishmael
By Daniel Quinn
Page 123
http://www.ishmael.com/

"All great acts of women and men, start with an idea and a
willingness to take a stand and do something about it".

Greg Peterson
5/97