Permaculture in Michigan

As a native of Michigan, (though now in NC), I've been interested in the expansion of Pc
in that region. I was just wondering if there are any other folks on the list from the
area. (Peter Bane and I taught a course in Kalamazoo last summer and we'd like to help
students/practitioners find each other.
Keith