Re: living machines

> Burlington; which state?

Good 'Ol Vermont !  ( or as we call it this time of year "Brr-mont" :-)

>From the French "Montagnes vertes" hence its appelation of "The Green Mountain
State".

By the way, I just read that John Todd, originator of living machines has
been named one of the thirty inventors to change the world in ths last 100
years.

He'll be giving a workshop on ecological design at the Rowe center in
Massachusets this Feb (which I plan on attending) and another at Schumacher
college U.K, this June, which I'd love to attend.

Claude Genest

"The Greatest Fine Art of the future will be the making of a comfortable
living from a small piece of land."
- Abraham Lincoln

Green Mountain Permaculture : Solutions, Sustainability, Sustenance....