Re: Interactive Projects/information/guilds database --+-- Idea for getting the DB effort off the ground quickly -

I just found this note from a few days ago.  I am really interested in getting
something mocked up in the very least because I think we will have an intern or 2 by
the end of march & it is a good time for them to do data entry before the season kicks
in..  (this is wisconsin)  ..

& one thing Ive been wondering about, is would it be possible for us in the end to
design more of a master database strategy that can access any of these other databases
such as pfaf or the ethnobotany database & import info from them as the result of a
search?

& what was decided about a separate list?

mIEKAL

seems to be one of the shortcomings of list communities that it is easy to have ideas
& toss them around...  another matter to know how to act.