Permaculture garden song....

Hi just to clarify that I didn't write the song 'permaculture garden' that I posted
here a couple of days ago, much as I'd like to take the credit... (I got a number
of off list emails congratulating me on being such a clever songwriter...).

It's from 'The Beetless Gardening Book' which contains loads of old beatles hits
reworded- another fave of mine is 'Here Come The Slugs'... You can get the book
from Ecologic Books http://www.ragmans.co.uk/eco-logic/eco-logic.html

But if yer lucky and I'm plied with enough alcohol maybe I'll sing it to you at a
convergence or something one day :-)

Cheers
Graham Burnett
www.landandliberty.co.uk
Now available-
'Permaculture A Beginner's Guide'
also
tee shirts- 'Permaculture Manadala'
&
'Land Is Liberty- Plant A Seed Today...'