Re: fwd Pagan permaculture information

Graham - thanks for posting this.
I've been searching my Celtic roots these past 10+ years - inspired by
teaching Pc patterns in nature and traditional societies - and have
transposed the seasonal festivals to the southern hemisphere and the
spirit of the Australian landscape - I find the earth-based spirituality
of 'druidry' blends perfectly with my permaculture vocation & practice
and have been wanting to find other permies on a similar path.
Robyn

>Description; Paganism and Permaculture collides! Sustainable design
>inspired by
>nature. May this group become our treasure chest of common knowledge in
>the fields
>of herbalism, plants, polyculture, organic gardening, alternative energy,
>sustainable building design, animal care, earthworks, water conservation,
>keyline
>design, pattern understanding, bioregionalism, kitchen crafts, folklore,
>homeopathy/natural medicine, co-housing, and all other topics related to
>earth
>care. Through our positive work may we honor the God and Goddess in all their
>manifestations, and create a livable planet for future generations.

Djanbung Gardens Permaculture Education Centre
home to:
Permaculture Education
ERDA Institute Trust
Nimbin Eco-Village Project Office
Robyn Francis - permaculture designer & educator
PO Box 379, Nimbin NSW 2480 Australia
Ph 02-6689 1755 Fax 02-6689 1225
permed@nor.com.au  www.earthwise.org.au