Re: Anna Edey-style Greenhouses (Solviva)

howdy:

> > Do the chickens sleep in every other drum and the alternate drums
> > store the water?
>
> That's what it sounds like to me.  It'd be in Austrialia, unless
> they're describing a project elsewhere in Aussie lingo.

i would think that they lay their eggs into every second drum, while the
alternating ones hold the water. even in oz chooks prefer to perch rather
than squatting into a small box to sleep. so the coop part usually has some
poles running horizontally through it.

cheers
georg