how to think about rubble

For the last 4 years or so I & a few others at Dreamtime have been building a
bio-diverse sculpture park on one of our properties in West Lima WI.  I've just
managed to acquire an adjoining property as well.  The total landmass of our park is
approximately a 1/2 acre.  Originally on that space there were 3 houses, which were
removed in the typical country way. They were pushed over with a tractor & burned &
what was left (a massive amount of broken glass, metal, refuse) was half-heartedly
buried.

Try as I might, I am unable to think of the endless pieces of broken glass in
positive & creative ways  ...  its unconceivable that it would ever all be removed...
& there is lotsa good organic matter mixed in as the lots are covered with the
founder's tree, planted in the year the town was founded, a black willow & a
smattering of elms, sugar maples & walnuts. Ive also just planted goldenseal &
ginseng in some beds (after "weeding" out the glass).  & hoping in the next couple
years to plant native carniverous sundews & pitcher plants in a created mini-bog.
Im wondering how others might approach this, if nothing else, as a mental exercise.

mIEKAL aND

THE DRIFTLESS GROTTO OF WEST LIMA
http://dreamtimevillage.org/grotto/index.html