need basic permaculture article

I've been working with the people at a major national (US) magazine who are
planning to run a very negative critique of permaculture. They are letting
me write a rebuttal, and I've also talked them into considering publishing a
brief introduction to permaculture in front of the critique (though they
aren't sure they will do this). Since I'm already writing the rebuttal, I
can't also write the intro piece. So:

Who knows of a concise, 1 to 3 page introduction to permaculture that could
be reprinted? Alternatively, if someone with excellent writing skills can
write something within a week or so, that would work too. The author would
be paid for this if the magazine decides to run it, but I can't promise that
they'll print it.

This seems like a pretty important moment for permaculture--the right words
will get the idea in front of a lot of people.

Toby