Re: Swale Question

Good day,

I'm in agreement with you Claude. It's how much water stays on your land that
counts:)

Anyway I am surrounded by high ridges. Water streaming down has carved out
good size drainage ways sometimes over 10' in diameter that wend their way
through the farm.

After heavy rains some are pretty full, and may even overflow the drainages.
yet in a few days they are often empty and start drying up. I'd also like to
find inexpensive ways to slow it down or dam it up. Wish I had a few beavers.
There are some great pond/lake sites ways.
 Often water is also dumped where I do not want it.

Look forward to some lively discussion. Thanks. Frank