Re: Toby Hemenway's new book and another helpful one

For those of you who are checking out the website of my book, "Gaia's
Garden: A Guide to Homescale Permaculture" at
http://www.chelseagreen.com/Garden/GaiasGarden.htm,
there are a couple of corrections: The cover photo shown is not the one
that's on the book, so don't be alarmed when you all order it (please!) and
it has a different cover,
and the foreword is by John Todd, not Bill Mollison (and someday I may be
able to share the juicy story behind that one!).

Shortly I'll be posting something here describing the book in a little more
detail; the description at Chelsea Green's site is more for the general
gardener, and all you permies might want to hear about it from a more
permacultural perspective.

Thanks,

Toby