-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence F. London, Jr. [mailto:lflondon@mindspring.com]
Sent: 24 October 2000 07:44
To: permaculture

APPROPRIATE TECHNOLOGY Mailing List

NAME:
Appropriate Technology
EMAIL ADDRESS:
appropriate-tech@franklin.unc.edu
WEBSITE:
http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=appropriate-tech
NEWSGROUP ADDRESS:
FAQ:
http://www.ibiblio.org/intergarden/documents/appropriate-tech.faq
OWNER:
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflondon@mindspring.com
london@metalab.unc.edu
http://www.ibiblio.org/london

It is up and running. I hope many in these lists will subscribe and
spread the word to others. While you're at it have a look at the
October 2000 issue of Scientific American - see the article on
refrigerating the desert:
http://www.sciam.com/2000/1100issue/1100scicit5.html

Thanks,

Lawrence