Re: Excessive mail to the extreme.

Dear Naomi and Rick,
I suspect a computer glitch at your end to explain the sending of at least 5 349 K
messages (FIVE!!!, after 5 my email download crashed. It doesn't like large files for
some reason) . If it wasn't computer error, you should be ashamed. I consider ONE
unsolicited 349K file to be intrusive and abusive of the list, especially when most of
it is unreadable formatting garbage which is not converted by my browser. I then had
to go online to my mail server website and delete your gargantuan files before I could
get the rest of my mail. Altogether you have wasted nearly 45 minutes of my valuable
time. Luckily I have unlimited access but not everybody does, in which case you
probably cost a lot of people more than just time. If you had to pay us all back, you
would be in the hole for your design course. If you wish to let us know about events
in the future, please abbreviate, DO NOT SEND  FORMATTED DOCUMENTS (!!!) and refer us
to a webpage or say, "Reply to sender for further info". Please do not send
unsolicited documents larger than 150 K to the list.
Keith Johnson