Re: (fwd) Grey Water

what is a simple grease trap please?
could you grow horseradish within this system?
I remember reading an article of bioremediation from Penn St. University
where they found that groundup horseradish root mixed with one of the most
abundant toxins produced from western world industry (started with a 'p' and
sounded funny and hard to pronounce) was neutralized.
That is the horseradish has a chemical in it that neutralizes this major
carcinogen. I am assuming that running "polluted" water through the living
roots of the horseradish would not do any harm and may have similar
benefits.
thanks for the info,
please keep us posted as to how it goes

Michael Hollihn,
Sustainable Forest-Farm-Garden Design
Ecosystem Mapping For Sustainable Production of foods and materials,
I use tree-free paper and digital video documentation
yaya@telus.net
604.253.2536
http://www3.telus.net/circleworks/sustmed2.htm
Vancouver, BC, Canada
*better known as NW Coastal Turtle Island