Re: Water Catchment Walls

My first gut feeling would be to run the rainwater through three cement
boxes (or hemp or horsetail boxes) filled with sand, then one flowform into
a drinking water holding tank. At all junctures there should be a tap where
you can test the water at each of its phases if you wish. The three boxes
could allow just sand and carbon filtering or 1 for plants and sand, one for
sand, one for carbon etc etc.?
Yaya Balinci

leave-permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu