Re: Chemical Residuals

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:57:59 -0500 (EST), donahuer@ols.net (Randy )
wrote:

>                 My question is. . . would it be safe to use clippings from
>those lawns that had been treated with say glyphophosphates? What length of
glyphosate, the active ingredient in many herbicides, usually mixed
with nasty surfactants and other things that persist long after
application
see:
http://www.ibiblio.org/intergarden/pesticide-education/faqs/roundup.faq
http://www.ibiblio.org/intergarden/pesticide-education/
and many other environmental sites like NCAMP, PANUPS, etc.

>time should I wait after they spray to use their yard debris? Please don't
>tell me three years or something like that. . .
10 years Randy ....
:-)

Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflondon@mindspring.com