Re: Teaching Children PC

Childrens Food Forest, Carolyn Nuttall
c.nuttall@uq.net.au

Also Robina McCurdy  robina@win.co.nz  has done a lot of work with schools in New Zealand & South Africa - she also conducts excellent workshops and courses on working with children & Pc in schools

There's an organisation involving a number of Pc designers here in NSW worth checking out called Learnscapes Foundation and they have a fantastic manual Hands on Learnscapes. Don't have an email contact but if you drop Peter Cuming   sfpd@bri.net.au   a line he should be able to point you in the right direction

Robyn Francis

>Also "AChildrenīs Food Forest"  by Carolyn Nuttall, which is specific to
>Permaculture...I lost her e-mail when my computer blew but
>I am sure some Australian participant can  confirm her present address..
>Marsha

Djanbung Gardens Permaculture Education Centre
home to:
Permaculture Education
ERDA Institute Trust
Nimbin Eco-Village Project Office
Robyn Francis - permaculture designer & educator
PO Box 379, Nimbin NSW 2480 Australia
permed@nor.com.au  www.earthwise.org.au