Re: david Holmgren.

Hello,
I am not sure where you are writing from, but one of my favorite weed I.D.
books is, Weeds of the West   published by The Western Society of Weed
Science
P.O. Box 963   Newark, Ca 94560

Published in cooperation with University of Wyoming

Good color photos of flower, leaf, stems and other characteristics for easy
identification.

 Tells place of origin, growth habit, fruit, habitat.

Jude