Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 6:27 AM
Subject: From Naomi - contacts in Peru

Hi all,

We are looking for contacts in Peru who may be interested in linking in with a possible development project to be undertaken in Peru with an Aid organisation here. We may also require permaculture trained interpreters (English to Spanish).

Its all in the planning and submission stage at the moment but please let us know of any projects happening in Peru and activists who we can network with.

Gracias

Naomi Coleman