Re: En: Polyculture / Castor

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000 20:09:43 +0100, "Graham Burnett"
<gburnett@unisonfree.net> wrote:

>> Too late for me.  I didn't get this message in time.  The download
>> was 5.6M long and did take almost an hour to download - tying up my
>> computer for that time.  It is a relatively short (approx 2 page)
>> Word document with two photos that could have been sent in a 100k
>> file at most.
>
> Furthermore I can't even SEE the photo's as I don't have Word and my word processor only has gaps
>where the pics should be...
>
>2 hours & 5.6 meg  for 2 pages of text that is only of marginal interest in the UK- I could have
>renewed my overdue sub to Permaculture Activist for the cost of the phone call (or at least bought
>an issue or 2)

Under the circumstances it would be more than fair to ask Marsha to
pay the telco toll you incurred for the download of her unwanted post.
She could buy you a  year's PA subscription; easily done by smail.

1) Ask here before posting large files of any type to this list to see
who might want them send privately.

2) I will reset message size limits on posts to this forum but will
still allow attachments of any type.