USDA and murder

Normally I donīt give energy to  negative actions ( prefer to work FOR and
not AGAINST) , but Sal has brought up a really pertinent point.  Those
people who work in USDA and company who   permit the use and the release of
chemicals and substances which today are proven to be  damaging to life are
guilty of murder. And this should be made clear to them.  Try to wake them
up as human beings...

I still have hopes for the world because I know that these people have souls
and hearts ( well I HOPE so), and in the worst of cases have wives and
children who can make their lives uncomfortable  for them... As someone said
here once, "There is no better  auditor than a child..."

But there is something frightening in this: itīs as if these organizations
have their own life beyond the people who compose them.. I learned recently
that a corporation legally is sovereign to its components  in the United
States, i.e. that its members cannot be held legally responsible for what
the corporation does.  If MAI goes through some day, they will be sovereign
above all laws national, state, or municipal...The image one gets is of
uleashed monsters doings things which no human being would do... Wonīt get
into this here on this list as it is not appropriate, but it is something
worth contemplating...

(We are directly confronted with this now as Monsanto is moving into Brazil
in force, and will make a huge herbicide plant some 20km from my house...)

Marsha
http://www.geocities.com/oliarte