Re: sheet mulch

I have a similar question - I've also sheet mulched and planted potatoes and tomatoes and
have a slug fest going on. They seem to be inviting their mates round for dinner at the
expense of my plants (though the potatoes are untouched...) Please can anyone offer any
advice? I'm considering the duck thing...(but don't know anything about them yet!) I hope I
haven't hijacked your question Paul -  I just thought it would be useful to group these two
together.
Cheers,
Simon.