Re: Fw: BC organic fruit victory

Bees transporting the pollen, huh?  Maybe I need to rethink my previous
message to Toby regarding the 'bt in the corn pollen...since they can't
self-pollinate...'.  As I mentioned, better to start watching the insects,
amphibians and so on.

And the company is considering bringing the technology here to the U.S.?

I guess I'd better find out which group is going to actively fight this one
and join up.  My nine year old loves apples, soon he won't have anything to
eat, and I KNOW he's already feeling slighted and just doesn't understand
my concerns yet.

Thanks for sharing this information with us, Sal.

Blessings,
Ava