Re: Feedback needed: a new list for a permaculture calendar & events announcements

> The best two places on the Web are this list and the sanet-mg mailing
> list, especially the latter. Other important forums to post to would
> include the csa-l, perma-l and Envirolink permaculture lists, the
> alt.sustainable.agriculture, alt.permaculture, rec.gardens.edible and
> own.eco.permaculture newsgroups and miscellaneous other lists and
> newsgroups. It is possible to really get out if you can find enough
> forums to crosspost to.

Oi !!!!  Don't forget that www.permacult.com.au has facility to post
upcoming courses info - the audience for that site is newbies to
permaculture and organic growing (so we're not preaching to the
converted) - just follow the links to the Q&A Forum

AND - teachers get the opportunity to show their knowledge in the
subject by answering newbies questions - what better way to
promote their expertise in the subject!!!

Marcus :)
     Australian Permaculture Information & Design Services
                 http://www.permacult.com.au
    PO Box 163, Noosa Heads, Qld, Australia, 4567
Cheap magazine subscriptions (US only)
Farming
http://www.permacult.com.au/industry/magfarm.html
Home & Gardening