Re: New Web Pages

Lawrence F. London, Jr.  Venaura Farm
http://metalab.unc.edu /intergarden/orgfarm
/intergarden /permaculture /ecolandtech
lflondon@mindspring.com  london@metalab.unc.edu

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Skye wrote:

> Just a quick note to let everyone know that there is now a Permaculture
> WEB Page covering what is happening in Mexico - some of it is in spanish
> and some in English - maybe you'd like to check it out
>
> http://www.tortuga.com/permacultura
>
> And I have also put up the start of a page for those interested in
> Participatory Processes - ie for those who feel to work with people,
> rather than play the know-it-all-PC-expert. To me this is the People

A good approach.

> Care part of our ethics - but I won't get into that rave here - it is
> not quite complete - and if anyone wants to add further articles, links
> etc let me know - if could build into the Permaculture People (Zone 0)
> page!!!!
> http://www.tortuga.com/participation

Hello Skye:

Thanks for announcing you new pages and for reviving this list.
I'll link to them from my pc page and my main links page.
I just got through revising most of my website and I probably have
a number of good links for you to add to yours. If I can help
or contribute html code or ideas for your website I'd be glad to do this.

Have a look at:

http://metalab.unc.edu/permaculture
and
http://metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/Elsewhere.html

Maybe we can get this  PC list going again and make it work for us.

What's everyone else on the list doing this Fall 1999?

Cheers and best of luck,

Lawrence