Re: permaculture digest: August 25, 1999

>> Therefore I am writing for your assistance and guidance regarding the
>> educational choices of this student.
Some of the best advice along these lines is a paper from the Earthcare Conf.
in '84 (essentially the first Permaculture Conference) David Holmgren: An
Eclectic Aproach to the Skills of Reading the Landscape & Their Application
to Permaculture Consultancy.(in The Earthcare Handbook)  My files are packed
up right now- but perhaps you can find a copy- if not, lemme know. -Rick

Rick Valley Northern Groves
PO Box 1236, Philomath, OR 97370
Mobile-(541)602-1315, hm.& msg. (541)929-7152  Bamboo catalog $2 or at
<http://www.teleport.com/~dbrooks/bamboo.html>
"Useful Bamboos and other plants‹ Permaculture education‹ Ecological design &
consultation centering on water,landform and horticultural systems"