Re: GMO stuff for Guy

http://www.holisticmed.com/ge/roundup.html "According to a 1993 report
published by the School of Public Health at the University of California,
Berkeley, glyphosate was the third most commonly-reported cause of pesticide
illness among agricultural workers. Another study from the School of Public
Health found that glyphosate was the most commonly reported cause of
pesticide illness among landscape maintenance workers. (Both studies were
based on data collected between 1984 and 1990.)" Plus other indicators that
it is far more toxic than generally believed...

http://www.panna.org/panna/ Pesticide Action Network North America (PANNA)
for current information.