Re: Let's continue a global directory on-line...

In a message dated 7/30/99 1:56:20 PM, sals@rain.org writes:

<<There is no hope that we can get this done in the next five years if
we keep it to ourselves. Therefore I have come here to break the monopoly of
the elite alternative in America. We have got to let experts loose on the
ground. We need hundreds and hundreds of them. We don't want at any time to
patent anything or to keep any information to ourselves, not even keep our
jobs to ourselves.>>

Not sure if Sal wrote this or not ...but I too certainly agree with the need
to get the info out to the people. All this discussion about money, paid
courses, fees seems to be in some ways counter productive.

I'm squarely with Larry and others like him on this one.  Those who want to
implement PC often don't have the $$$, but they can make a real difference.
But they need help, specifics , details. Not sales pitches for the next
course.

Best to all.   Frank