Re: Goose Creek Eco_Village

Frank, haven't you got yourself onto a design course yet.
maybe you could trade time for the course, i do that on my site,
people work here in exchange for the course.

ask the mailing group for options
and get that fertile mind of your qualified, seeing you
want to teach it yourself in the end (so you send in previous posts)

one of the biggest advantages of learning the concepts and design tools
early is you won't have to undo mistakes.
April