GBlist: Re: nmsea outreach

Ron Sutcliffe (compost@concentric.net)
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 22:34:06 -0700

Dear people on this list;
please read this message from the president of the New Mexico Solar
Energy Association, NMSEA, and give us you feedback on this endevour.
Do you know of others doing the same type of thing? Is there some words
from the wise on this? Are there some folks out there that can help us
get this going? Any comments will be appriciated. Respond to me and I
will foward or contact Karlis directly.
thanks; Ron S