Re: GBlist: Recycled XPS

For the current project - the Lebanon Food Coop Supermarket,  I thought this
was true.  However, I called Tenneco and after some effort, got through to
the right people.  They seem to be actively marketing the product - sent me
samples, sales literature , specs. Nice new color brochure abour Tenneco
Building Products" Go for the Green" slogan!  They arent putting RCX out
front, but it's still available.  Call them now and ask for literature,
specs, etc  - let them know we're interested in the real green stuff.
800-241-4402

At 09:43 AM 4/16/97 -0700, you wrote:
>John
>
>EBN reported the demise of the Amoco (now Tenneco) recycled products in a
>recent issue. I just confirmed with Tenneco. Their official line is that
>the RCY is discontinued and RCX is "not widely available" You could try
>to special order it, but I'd be prepared for disappointment.
>
>Bruce S
>

>>Is Amoco's RCY no longer being made?

Mark E. Kelley III, PE
Building Science Engineering