Re: GBlist: seaside erosion control?

>Susan writes:
>
>I thought you might be able to help me with an outside issue or that you
>might know someone who could.  It has to do with hillside erosion and
>controlling it ..I would appreciate any info you might have....

If you lived in the south, I'd suggest planting kudzu.

Try your local County Extension Office.  If they can't help, try the USDA
Soil Conservation Service.  (The Extension office should know where to find
their local office.) Either of them should have some good ideas, and can
probably send someone for a site visit.

Craig DeWitt
Clemson University, SC