GBlist: PVC Solvents/ABS glues

John: Has anyone suggested an alternative to the standard smelly
approach? This is a very serious outgassing concern, at least for a while.
Jorg Ostrowski,  M. Arch. A.S. (MIT), B. Arch. (Toronto), Ecotect
 in full-time professional practice since 1976 (Straw Bale since 1978),
 3 demonstration projects in Canada built 1979, 1981, 1994, +80,000 visitors
 - living a conserver lifestyle & working in a sustainable home and office
Web Site [under construction]: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jdo/ecotecture.htm
On Wed, 23 Apr 1997, Jim Newman wrote:
> A client is complaining of his reaction to something in his house, and he
thinks it's PVC cleaner and/or solvent.  There is a plumber working in the
house, of course.  I have no doubt that PVC solvents could cause a reaction. I
 just have no experience here.