GBlist: alternative construction and alternative systems bed and breakfast/ eco-farm

Hi,

I have just purchased property (20.8 acres in the Portland, OR area) I am
looking for a project manager for this eco-village/ alternative construction
project...Lots of wonderful things happening, including  soalr aquatics,
composting toilets, alternative construction Band B units
(straw bale, earth ship, cob, etc....) electric vehicles plug ins......Hope
to work out cooperative situation  eco-farm to be an LLC.

Please contact me...Hope to start construction this summer.

Julie Lewis