Re: GBlist: need help calcuating some passive solar numbers...

As a new subscriber/onlooker, while I am lurking here to see what is going
on, I can suggest that the following quest might find an answer in the great
programs offered by UCLA School of Art and Architecture, info I found
earlier while lurking right here.  They can be found at:
http://www.aud.ucla.edu/energy-design-tools/
        Apologies if I'm sending this in the wrong order--ie to
greenbuilding and cc to the inquirer?