Re: GBlist: IDIOT LOGIC

Darrin

In one morning, you've managed to insult many well-meaning people. And
then you post an unsolicited pitch for your product. Well I'm no IDIOT,
but I doubt that you've made many friends for you or your product today.

As another Oregonian, I was sad to see the IDIOT editorial when it
originally appeared many months (or was it years) ago. I see no point in
dredging it up now. Sure we have many differences of opinion about
logging and ranching and industry in general. Insults don't help us make
progress toward resolving our differences.

Just in case you think it's funny, it's not.

Bruce S.