Re: GBlist: Batch water heating

Can someone help me find information on the highest efficiency commercial
electric waterheater available?

I absolutely need to verify that heater specifications are the best available.  I also need to verify the size of the heater.  In particular, the footprint, as space is a concern.

I would appreciate any help or leads.

Thanks