GBlist: Chiller info

A while back I posted a request for small chillers that use refigerants that
are zero ozone depletion.  Following up leads sent by Margaret Suozzo, I found
Continental Products, which makes chillers using R-134A in sizes from 5 to 200
tons.  None of the majors offer similar products.  I still need to determine
what efficiency I can get from them - their 25 ton air cooled unit has an EER
of 9.9, and their 30 ton unit 10.2.  This again is higher than what I have
found from Carrier, Trane, York and McQuay, but Continental may be able to do
better, since they claim flexibility not available from the majors.  They claim
to be cost competitive - this remains to be seen.

I hope this helps someone else!

Marc Rosenbaum