Re: GBlist: Desperately Seeking a Quiiet Roof Mount Attic Fan

Comfort Cooling makes 110VAC attic fans 1/2 and 1/3 horsepower with fan
sizes ranging from 24" up to 48".   Most of them are about 15" high.  All
manufacturers will claim their fans are quiet.

I don't have pricing information on hand but if you are sincerely
interested I can  obtain.  We offer them to clients when they inquire for
green cooling products which is big concern in this region.  They are not
part of our regular inventory.