GBlist: Re: cradle to grave

William McDonough has termed this kind of closed-loop process as Cradle to
Cradle... framing it in a more positive way than the term associated with
Superfund liability.

Sounds like a great process that Andersen has embarked upon, and thank you
for sharing it. My feeling is that the first and foremost responsibility of
those of us ushering in the next paradigm (or the next industrial revolution,
as Mr. McDonough calls it), is to unflinchingly demonstrate that good news is
possible. The resistance to these kinds of changes are, after all,
ideological, and at least in my experience, truth always wins the last hand.

Let's hear it for a human spirit not only willing to retain it's sense of
hope, but to find, under considerable duress, effective and even graceful
solutions to problems not addressed, or created by the last paradigm.

Tony Novelli
IoNova BioMechancal Systems
Tucson, Arizona