GBlist: Ferro-cement ?

Hello Ever-helpful GB Comrades (who are not susceptible to sweet-
talkin');

Apologies for this off-topic post but I thought someone here
might be able to help.

Marilena (see <snipped> post below) can't locate the following
book that I suggested to him/her, in his/her own country:

        Ferro-Cement Design
        Technique and Applications
        Bruce Bingham (author). 1974
        Cornell Maritime Press
        P.O. Box 456
        Centerville, MD 21617
        USA

Does anyone know if the publisher still exists and if the book is
still available ... or if there is a better or more recent source
of information on the subject ... or better yet, is there someone
here who is well-versed in F-C technology ?

I have mentioned the work of Italian architect Pier Luigi Nervi
to M. as well but can offer little else in the way of assistance.

It'd probably be best if replies were sent directly to Marilena
as  M. is not a GB Listserve member.

Thanks in advance y'all. Eh ?

                         === * ===
on Wed Aug  6 1997