Re: GBlist: Re: Living Machines

Marilyn, I followed your link and it is indeed a delightful site.  But
there are old issues of the journal, plus other nice goodies at the one
everyone says "isn't there"... I notice that one of the referring pages
carefully added an "l" to the end of htm, and OAI is just "htm"...     I
just tried again, and the link on both the pages I've used it on (my water
page and my aquaculture page) works.  Since I don't seem to be able to get
it onto the email in working condition, please go to my pages and try from
them!
http://www.geocities.com/~hoseahouse/energy/water.html

Thanks for your interest!  Anne Boyes  chirho@prodigy.com