RE: GBlist: ?s on the user friendly foam alternative (Chris Koehn)

97.08.19	1615	edt

Thanks to Minch & Koehn for the enlightening replies, I will keep that info
in mind.  Frankly, I guess I was frustrated that the new product was not
easier to work with than "great stuff".  Really made me angry last time I
used it, hate the 'stuff" on acct of its stickiness, tendency to clog up
its own can, etc.  I never usd it in an application where its high
expansion rate caused a problem, but your point is well taken in the
context you laid out.

Isn't there anything better?
jh