Re: GBlist: Lily pads in

97.08.25	2354	edt
Thanks, but you do realize that if I renew my interest in fishing as a
result, my wife now knows your name.  E mail addr withheld by anticipated
request.
;->
jh

ps, I have been told that the local ASWCS (soil & water consv srv) can in
some cases supply funds for improving banks & for fencing livestock out of
such streams to avert erosion.  Definitely an area for me to wk on.