Re: GBlist: Retaining wall waterproofing

>Another option is using epdm as a complete subterranean wrap (can come
>in very large sheet dimensions or be glue jointed). There are a number
>of greener options for membrane materials.

How "green" is EPDM? I've used it quite a bit and find it useful, but the
offgassing is offensive and does not diminish with time, so I try to use
alternatives. Am I wrong?

--
Elizabeth White, Sustainable Housing Solutions
171 Vesuvius Bay Road, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 1K3