GBlist: Stock Home Plans / Energy Efficient - Green

Subject:   Stock Home Plans / Energy Efficient - Green Bldgs.
From:   Bion Howard, Building Environmental Science & Tech
To:  EEBA list, Green Building List, Energy Services Professionals
Thanks to all the people submitting leads or interest statements
about home plans.

So far there has been a fairly good response to our previous
request for information on available home plans that have
energy efficient or "green" building characteristics.  We are
analyzing the submissions for the listing now.

We will gladly accept any further submissions of information
on home plans through September 20, 1997.

--------------- Contact Information------------------
        Mr. Bion D. Howard, Principal
  Building Environmental Science & Technology
  P. O. Box 1007, Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20773 USA
 bdhoward@ix.netcom.com <--> http://www.nrg-builder.com
     Voice#  410-867-8000  fax#  301-889-0889