Re: GBlist: roofing materials

Last year Environmental Building News reviewed a product along these lines
called the Eco-shake from Renew Wood, Inc. of Wagoner, OK.  It's made of
wood fiber and recycled PVC from garden-hose manufacturer--both
post-industrial. It is heavily textured to look like a wood shake. PHone
numbers: 800/485-5803, 918/485-5803

Nadav Malin