GBlist: RE: Insulation/ attic- crawlspace

Hi-

I'm new to this list,  but  due to the nature of my problems,  have been
referred here  by others belonging to MCS lists

I have Chemical Sensitivity, and would greatly appreciate some
suggestions on  making our attic/ crawlspace less unhealthy for me.

In this crawlspace is the old insulation- a ground up paper type of blown
in insulation.
I have been advised to have it removed, and replaced with something that
is a "safer"
alternative for myself- with my condition.

Does anyone know of any fairly "safe" way of getting the old insulation
out of there and are their companies that do this kind of work?

Also, any suggestions on what type of insulation that has had some
success with people with chemical sensitivities, that we can use in that
attic..

Just to note,  we are living in a warm moist climate.

Being so chemically sensitive, makes this situation imperative to deal
with.  I am limited to the things that can be done while I'm living in
the home.

Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks- Beth