Re: GBlist: Re: ifo Cascade toilet

John

We installed three Kohler low flush models rated at 1.6 gallons when we
built our house 5 years ago. In that time I've used the plunger _once_.
We have two young girls who tend to use more paper than necessary. But
that doesn't seem to be a problem.

Despite the whining of some members of Congress on this issue, my
experience shows the 1.6 gallon flushers to be quite effective. BTW, REDI
(www.oikos.com/redi) lists companies that make low flush toilets rated at
1.6 gallons or under.

Bruce S.