GBlist: environmental windows

Robyn: In our applied research on environmental windows we chose wood windows.
From an indoor air quality perspective, we investigated the numerous treatments
that such a window undergoes. Using our criteria,one of the most progressive
manufacturer is Willmar Windows out of Winnipeg Manitoba in Canada.If interested,
please let me know and I can get you contact information.
Jorg Ostrowski,  M. Arch. A.S. (MIT), B. Arch. (Toronto), Ecotect
-  in full-time professional practice since 1976 (Straw Bale since 1978),
   environmental/architectural design, ecological planning,  consulting
   on sustainable  buildings/communities. Lectures, seminars, workshops.
   3 demonstration projects in Canada, +80,000 visitors
 - living a conserver lifestyle & working in a sustainable home and office
ACE, ARE, ACT, ASH-Incs., Phone: (403) 239-1882, Fax: (403) 547-2671
Web Site [under construction]: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jdo/ecotecture.htm
e-mail: <jdo@acs.ucalgary.ca>